Have a nice day readers...!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

3 IDIOTS - Re(My)View

This is my first attempt in writing a review rather it is my view. It is not a movie review as i am not going to write anything about the directorial , editorial , filmatography, etc..

If you are a IIT or NIT passout, there are two characters, who will have occupied your mind after seeing the movie.

* Professor - Virus (Boman Irani)
* Book worm - Silencer (Omi Vaidya)

These two actors have done their part well.

I guess every college will have at least one professor like the one depicted in the movie and most of the batches will have one such book worm.

The movie covers the line , "Don't decide on your child's future and force on them"

3 comments:

  1. And I am sure, you were the book worm in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Spgr: I am one among the three idiots.. guess who? Aaameer Khan... I mean the topper of the class.. book worm comes second...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete