Have a nice day readers...!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

book & bedsheet

This post comes in as stated by SPGR to write about my mornings.

During my school days , my morings are not that early. Only during exam days or a week before exams i used to wake up early. That too i have to request my father to wake me up early.

I take a book and bedsheet for study :-) . Yes. It used to be Month of November /December and to keep myself warm, a bedsheet is needed. I would not have even studied for 15 mintutes, but went to fall asleep sitting or laying over book. ha ha ha..

Then after marriage, I had to wake up early as my spouse has to catch staff bus at 7:15. I used to spring into action preparing breakfast and lunch. Pack it up and prepare tea and help him get ready on time. You know what happens next, I send him off and get a nap for 30 - 45 minutes. Wow! A wonderful time for relaxing ,get ready and then go to office.

It was only for short period of time after which he started going by his vehicle or train that i started to wake up late again.

Still I do not follow strict timing in my mornings as my sleeping times are not strict. Soon I will have to make it up.

--Dhanesh Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment