Have a nice day readers...!!!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dhanu's Policy


I have the habit of telling about Dhanu's conversation with me, to his did. Recently, when i told what Dhanu told me, Dhanu interrupted and told, not to tell dad what he told me.

I was thinking that he was quite shy to hear that. After that in another occation, when his dad told me about his conversation with Dhanu during his bike trip, Dhanu said, I told already not to tell others what i speak.

He also does not like me saying about him to neighbour or others even though it is about his positive side.

Hmmm... I am not sure what he will say when he comes to know about my blog and what ever I have spoken about him. especially the kutti kurumbu series.

I believe, I have some five more years for him to know about this blogging and to understand about his mom and dad blog. By that time, he would have forgotten what he had spoke, when he was a kid. I believe, he would be happy that we have recorded his childhood memories and it would bring up smile on his face when he reads them.

--Dhanesh Amma

1 comment: