Have a nice day readers...!!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tricycle


I remember riding on my tricycle with my my younger sister when I was young. It was a two seat-er. However I do not remember when and where it was bought and where it is now. I did not have passion for cycling so I did not bother much.

Now, we have a tricycle at home which was bought for Dhanesh by his grand father before he could walk and run steady.

The same cycle is used by his brother Deepak now. In this five years time the pedal of the cycle has been changed thrice.


The pedal gets damaged soon as the kids pedal them fast and hit on wall. They also invert the cycle and sit on rod to pedal the front wheel with hands. Good that spares are available in market otherwise we had to replace tricycle every time.

Last time, while we were returning from the shop with the spare pedal , one man asked where this spare is available as his grand son tricycle also having the same issue. 

Though Dhanesh is grown up and rides on bicycle, he is fond of this tricycle and uses it still. I only hope Deepak also shifts to bicycle soon and  the tricycle does not require addition pedal change.

--Dhanesh Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment